Here is a list of some of the tasks we do for residential cleaning jobs. There is more and this list can be altered to meet your needs.
Living Areas / Bedrooms
- Remove all cobwebs
- Dust all furniture
- Dust knick-knacks and other small items (by request)
- Dust trims , baseboards , window sills , doors , etc.
- Dust picture frames , blinds , light fixtures , ceiling fans
- Clean glass , any mirrors and glass furniture , glass tables
- Change linens (by request)
- Add scent (by request)
- organize (by request)
- Dust baseboards , window sills , doors , light fixtures
- Clean all mirrors
- Clean and disinfect tub and / or shower
- Clean and disinfect toilet , inside and out
- Clean sink and counter tops
- Empty and clean trash containers, change liners
- Dust and polish all woodwork and furniture
- Clean sink , counter tops
- Clean exterior of appliances such as stove top, oven, refrigerator, and microwave
- Clean interior of appliances (by request)
- Clean cabinet faces
- Clean interior of cabinets (by request)
- Empty and clean trash containers, change liners (disinfect if requested)
- Floors Vacuumed, Mopped
- Sweep any floors that cannot be vacuumed
- Hand-scrub , de-grease and clean grouts (by request)
- Stairs and railings
- Scrub , strip , wax , buff (by request)
Cleaning frequencies and types:
- Once a week
- Every 2 weeks
- Every 4 weeks
- One-time or special project
- Continuous Contracts and Special Maintenance
Cleaning Supplies and Equipment:
We provide our own equipment and supplies.
You also can provide your desired equipment and supplies (specific care for special items, Green Products, etc.)
Or you can request from us to use special supplies and equipment.
Many customers come up with their own ideas of things they want to do in their homes but just don’t know where to start. We turn your vision into a reality. If you have an idea, we will put it on paper, and then transform it into your custom cleaning or organizing improvement.
When you are creative and extremely handy, it is tough to list everything that you can do in a home. If you do not see it here, just ask!